1. License plate shows negative quantities.
The most common reason a license plate shows negative quantities is that in one of previous outbound fulfillment entries, an incorrect license plate number is used.
To solve this problem, follow these steps:
- Go to Reports -> Select the correct client -> Select Inventory Movement Report -> Enter the SKU in question -> Select a appropriate date range
- In the generated report, location the license plate number that shows negative quantities. This is the incorrect entry.
- Once above is confirmed, you can fix the quantities by going to Inventory, find the SKU in question and make two adjustment entry.
- The first entry should be a positive number, and the license plate number should be the above license that show negative quantity. Once this is saved, the quantities in this license will be even out to 0.
- The second entry should be a negative number, the license plate number should be the actual license plate holding the inventory. In case a SKU has multiple licenses, you may want to check which license plate is physical short first.
2. FIFO is not working
The controlled picking ticket is calculating FIFO based on license plate numbers. You must make sure the previous inventory has a smaller license plate number. If your operation is using license plates with sequential numbers consistently, this issue should not happen.