Out of the box, Y3PL supports Magento Version 2 integration. To use our out of box integration, you need to note the following:
- The integration only supports Magento V2
- The integration will create SKUs that do not exist in the system. Therefore, it is very important the SKUs in the system are the same as Magento store.
- After an order is shipped, the system will create a shipment for the order with the tracking number and carrier name. Partial shipments are supported.
To set up an integration, your customer will need to following these steps to retrieve a access token.
- Go to the administrator account
- Click on System => Integration => Add New Integration
- Fill in the info section like this
- Go to the API panel, grant permissions to these 3 endpoints
- Click on "Save", then they will be redirected back to the main API page.
- Under the newly created API, click on "Activate"
- Click "Allow" if asked to reconfirm the access right
- Send you the access token (usually the third item showing)
After you receive the access token, go to Y3PL main system => settings => integrations
Then click "Add New" button
|Integration Name||Give a name to identify this connection.|
|Partner||Select Magento V2|
|Client||Select the correct 3PL customer|
|Access Token||Copy paste above|
|Store URL||The format must be https://mystore.com|
|Order Status||The system will only import status listed here. Usually, you should use payment_received. In some cases, you might want to list multiple status, such as pending,payment_received. Make sure there's no empty spaces before and after the comma.|
|Default Courier||All orders imported will have this courier assigned. If an order requires different shipping method, the system will list the method under order note field.|
Once you fill in above information, click on "Save". The system will try to connect to the store to check the connection. If everything is correct, the store will be checked every 30 minutes.